A little while back I came across a tag titled #askthefangirl and I thought I’d answer the questions!
- First person I ever obsessed over? – Danny Jones (still do!)
- Current obsession? – I never really have ‘current obsessions’ because once I’m obsessed with something, I’m obsessed for life. So my top three obsessions of all time are Harry Potter, The Walking Dead and Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Favourite band? – McFly.
- Favourite singer? – Ed Sheeran.
- Favourite YouTuber? – I can’t pick just one?! Fine I’ll meet you half way and narrow it down to five; Zoe Sugg (Zoella), Daniel Howell (danisnotonfire), Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) , Roman Atwood, and PJ Liguori (KickThePJ).
- First concert? – I’ve never been to a concert.
- Favourite movie? – Guardians of the Galaxy (volume 1).
- Favourite actor/actress? – Actor = Chris Pratt, Actress = Emma Watson.
- First celebrity crush? – Danny Jones.
- Ever got made fun of for what I like? – Yes.
- Favourite book? – Harry Potter, more precisely the Goblet of Fire.
- Favourite TV show? – The Walking Dead.
- Favourite fictional character? – Are you kidding me? This question is too difficult – prepare for a long list. Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, Newt Scamander, Daryl Dixon, Maggie Greene, Peter Quill/Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Finnick Odair, Peeta Mellark. I could probably go on but I’ll stop!
- Something I love about a fandom I’m in? – I wouldn’t say I’m in a fandom any more, but I definitely used to be in many. My favourite thing was probably how lovely a lot of people could be, it’s amazing the way people of similar interests band together and form friendships.
- Something I hate about a fandom I’m in? – Completely the opposite; people in fandoms can be so mean!
- Would I ever take a bullet for the people I fangirl over? – Well this question is pretty intense.. Considering that the majority of people I fangirl over are fictional, probably not!
- Do I ever hide the fact that I like someone out of fear of getting teased? – I used to, but now I don’t, I like what I like and I don’t care if that doesn’t fit in with society’s expectations!
- Have I ever met any of my idols? – Nope.
- Do I have any merch of the people I fangirl over? – Yes, I own so so so much merch!
- Favourite fangirl moment? – Whenever I get tweeted or have a tweet liked or retweeted, or an Instagram post is liked by a ‘favourite’ of mine, I get a little excited and screenshot it, old habits die hard I guess!
Thank you for reading this post!
Jade Anna x