Hello everyone, I hope you’re all having the best day. Today I am sharing these cookies I made along with the recipe, enjoy!
- 8oz self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 5oz butter
- 4oz caster sugar
- 1 beaten egg to mix
- Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
- Rub in butter finely and add sugar.
- Mix into a very stiff dough with beaten egg.
- Turn out on to a lightly floured work surface. Knead gently until smooth.
- Wrap in food-safe wrap and put it in a refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out fairly thinly and cut out circles using a cookie cutter.
- Transfer to baking sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown at 180°C.
- Leave to cool for 2-3 minutes then transfer to a cooling wire.
- Once they have cooled, melt chocolate in a bowl, then dip one half of the cookie into the melted chocolate.
- Finally, add your chosen sprinkles and enjoy!
Jade Anna x