Hello everyone, I hope you’re all having a wonderful day! Today I’m sharing with you my tips on how to relax after a stressful day.
- A bubble bath. I find a lovely warm bubble bath is one of the best ways to relax. The gentle sound of bubbles popping and the scents all help you to relax.
- Put on a facemask. Not only does it greatly help your skin, it’s also a great way of relaxing because you can just sit back while the facemask does its work.
- Paint your nails in your favourite colours. Taking the time to paint your nails carefully takes your worries in your mind to another place for a while.
- Light candles or put on fairy lights. They both provide a gentle, relaxing light and scented candles are a great source of aromatherapy.
- Read a book. Whether it’s an old favourite or a new discovery, a book will always transport you to another world where your worries simply do not exist.
- Watch your favourite films. I love watching my favourite all time films when I’m stressed and in need of relaxing.
- Listen to music. Sing along or sit back and listen to the lyrics and passion the artist is expressing.
- Pet an animal. Pets are a great way to relive stress because not only are they adorable but they also sense your emotions.
There are my tips for relaxing, let me know some of yours! Thank you for reading!
Jade Anna x