Hello everyone, I’m back! Miss me? It’s been a while..
I’ve had a bit of a break off of blogging to refresh my content, redesign my blog and to generally take a break after my exams. Not only that but I’m now going to be posting Monday, Wednesday and Thursday so I’ve been coming up with new ideas for blog posts to start. You may also notice little differences on my blog for the next few weeks until I make everything the way I want it to look as I still haven’t got it all sorted; I’ve been playing around with headers and such, and I’m still deciding on a time schedule when to post.
Anyway, I can’t think of a better post to return to than an award. I was nominated by the one and only arrowanddot for the Liebster Award, thank you so much, I really appreciate it! You should all check out her blog because there are always high quality and overall lovely posts to read.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
3. Nominate 11 people.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer in their posts.
1. Why did you decide to start a blog? – I’m a creative person, always have been, always will be. For me blogging along with many other platforms is a way of sharing your thoughts and to express your opinions to yourself, friends, family, and/or people across the whole world you’ve never met. This blog is a way for me to share my creativity, express myself and have fun. I love that I have the power to create whatever and whenever I want and I can get a response from people living miles across the world from me!
2. What fictional character would you most want to be friends with? – Ginny Weasley 100%. She’s sassy, brave, intelligent, quick-witted, strong, badass; everything you want in a best friend.
3. What are you most looking forward to this summer? – Relaxing; getting through my tbr book list; writing.
4. What are your goals for your blog this year? – At the start of the year my goal was to reach 300 followers and I’ve unexpectedly gone beyond that, so now I’m clueless! I’m just going with it and seeing where it takes me! (Thank you all so much for 300 followers! In case you didn’t see my post on twitter!)
5. What fictional world would you most like to live in? – Maybe I shouldn’t be telling you this but I’m actually a witch. Yes, it’s true. But since I’m a half-blood, you can’t really tell and I’ve become fairly good at blending in with muggles when I’m not at Hogwarts.
6. How do you prefer to read books: paper, e-book or audio book? – I’m a paper book girl, living in the margins.
7. Where do you buy books? (Amazon, used book store, new book store, etc) – Usually wherever convenient, if I’m desperate to read something I’ll head to Amazon, but there’s something amazing about buying a second hand copy that someone has loved before you, or supporting your local bookshop.
8. What is your favourite or least favourite thing about the area in which you live? – I live in the middle of nowhere lost in Wales, my favourite thing is the views of the beautiful countryside, my least favourite is the lack of interesting activities that comes from being surrounded by sheep and fields.
9. Coffee or tea? – Neither!
10. What did you study in college/university? Or what are you studying/what do you want to study? Or have you chosen a tap that that does not involve college? – I’ve just finished college, I studied Art and English Literature, and depending on my grades I’ll be off to university in September to study Creative Writing and English Literature.
11. What is something you have learned or improved at through blogging? – I’ve learned about the dedication and commitment it takes to blog along with improving my communication skills through commenting and reading other blogs within the community.
1. If you could be any super hero, who would you be and why?
2. Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
3. How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse? Justify your answer.
4. If you could only ever take 1 more trip, where would you go?
5. If you were going to be a character in someone’s book, who would you like to write it?
6. Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
7. When you have a writer’s block what do you do to work it out?
8. Who is your favorite author and why?
9. What is your favourite quote?
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
11. If you could meet your favourite fictional character, what would you say to them?
I’ve had a lot of new followers lately whom I have yet to get to know properly so if you’re new around here and feel like answering my questions please do and leave a link for me to read, (also my older followers are more than welcome to do this, myself and your other readers would love to get to know you more!)
Thank you for reading this post!
Jade Anna x