Hello everyone, I hope you’re having a lovely day!
Update – I’m still currently in/mid exam season, so stay with me on the blogging front for another fortnight! Also, today is Monday not Sunday! You’ll see why I’ve changed my upload day in a couple of weeks.
You will need:
- Brown card (and envelope)
- Yellow paper
- Pink paper
- Green paper
- Black marker
- White pen (optional)
- String or ribbon
- Start by drawing out your pencil shape and then cut it out.
- Next you need to measure the pencil template and cut out the shape onto yellow paper. (You can trim the edges once you’ve stuck it on)
- Then cut a jagged line across the bottom before the tip and stick it on the card.
- After that, cut out a strip of pink paper and stick it to the top of the pencil for the eraser.
- If you haven’t done so already, at this point you can round of the edges of the eraser using a pair of scissors, it’s easier to add the eraser before rounding the edges.
- Next add a thin strip of green paper where the yellow and pink meet.
- Using a black marker, colour the tip where the lead is.
- Add some detail using a white pen…
- …And of course remember to draw on a cute smiling face!
- Now write “thank you” on the tag and stick it on.
Thank you for reading this blog post!
Jade Anna x