Hello there! I’m having serious The Walking Dead withdrawals after last week’s Season 7 finale. So I thought I would write a list of 8 things to do until October when Season 8 arrives, in case any of you are in the same situation as me! I’m so excited to see how they play out the All Out War storyline we saw in the comics!
- Re-watch all the Seasons (1-7). I do this before the start of a new Season every single time!
- Re-read all of the comics.
- Stalk the cast’s social media accounts for hints and little previews of the upcoming Season along with behind the scenes of the previous Season!
- Make a Pinterest board about The Walking Dead and go crazy saving pins to commemorate your favourite parts of the show so far! (Or add to your previously existing board like me!)
- Play The Walking Dead video games by Telltale, the mobile games, or watch play throughs on YouTube.
- Watch cast interviews or funny montages on YouTube.
- Create fan-art.
- Go to conventions to meet the cast and other fans.
Thank you for reading this little post! I can’t wait for October to roll around!! I’m going to be following the above list for sure to get me through the next few months (except number 8 unfortunately..).
Jade Anna x