Hello everyone! Sorry I missed Wednesday’s post, I had just come out of a 15 hour art exam and didn’t have the energy to write! So today you have two posts to read to make up for it!
The amazing Chelia from pinkfordays created this tag named Friends For Days and the lovely glucksgeist tagged me to participate in it! I love glucksgeist’s blog so much, it is always a lovely, pleasant read, please check it out if you haven’t already!
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
Message from Cheila:
“Dear bloggers, my name is Cheila and I blog over at pink for days. I would love to get to know you and your blog, so feel free to stop by and leave a link. I would be happy to read your posts and to support you in any way I could.“
I found thegeckoonline’s blog a while ago but I feel that she deserves so much more credit and recognition over on her blog than she already has. The posts she puts up are always funny, charming and wonderfully put together, I love reading each and every post, and she’s a great friend and supporter of my blog too!
Okay first off, I love galaxy and space and planets, so for me this blog is aesthetically perfect!! I really like Ash’s blog, she’s put a lot of effort into it and each post in so insightful and joyful, it’s always a pleasure to read!
A new favourite of mine. Jamie’s blog posts are fun, and I love her fashion, reviews and favourite posts! I’m happy I have found her blog!
I love the thought-provoking and insightful posts that newmoonplan writes. They are all creatively inspiring and make you think about life and meanings, through both trending and recurring topics.
Alanah has a gorgeous blog, everything is so pretty and thoughtfully laid out. I love each post she publishes; even though I only found her blog a few weeks ago, I know it is already one of my favourites and I’m thankful I stumbled across her blog!
2 ancients bloggers/ nominees:
Bea has been a huge support of my blog for a long time, I think she was one of my first followers. I love her fun, light-hearted reads, along with her inspiring content. I am constantly in awe of her blog and I hope it continues to flourish and succeed!
Again Tabi has been a huge support for a long time. Her blog posts are all so creative and I love the thought and effort she puts into each one. Her creations are easy to follow with her amazing step-by-step tutorials and the images that follow!
Thank you for reading this post!
Jade Anna x