It’s my birthday!! Yay! I’m 19 today!
I have seen this tag around quite a few times lately and since it’s my birthday I decided to participate!
March 31 is the 90th day of the year (91st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 275 days remaining until the end of the year. This date is slightly more likely to fall on a Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday (58 in 400 years each) than on Sunday or Monday (57), and slightly less likely to occur on a Wednesday or Friday (56). – Wikipedia
Can you name celebrities who celebrate their birthday on the same day?
– Ewan McGregor
Is your birthday a (national) holiday?
– César Chávez Day
– Eiffel Tower Day
– National Crayon Day
– National Tater Day
Who died on your birthday?
– Emily Brontë
– Jesse Owens
What’s your star sign?
What’s your Chinese Sign?
People born in the year of the Tiger are brave, competitive, unpredictable, and self-confident. They are very charming and well-liked by others. But sometimes they are likely to be impetuous, irritable, and overindulged.
With stubborn personalities and tough judgment, tigers work actively and boldly express themselves, and do things with a high-handed manner. They are authoritative and never go back on what they have said.
With great confidence and indomitable fortitude, they can be competent leaders. They will not make preparations for anything, but they can handle anything that comes along. – chinahighlights
On which weekday were you born?
What song was on number 1 in the charts when you were born?
– It’s Like That by Run DMC vs Jason Nevins
How was the weather when you were born?
– max temperatures 11°C
– min temperature 4°C
Anything important ever happen on your birthday?
– 1889 – The Eiffel Tower is officially opened
– 1918 – Massacre of ethnic Azerbaijanis is committed by allied armed groups of Armenian Revolutionary Federation and Bolsheviks. Nearly 12,000 Azerbaijani Muslims are killed
– 1921 – The Royal Australian Air Force is formed
– 1931 – An earthquake destroys Managua, Nicaragua, killing 2,000
– 1942 – World War II: Japanese forces invade Christmas Island, then a British possession
– 1945 – World War II: A defecting German pilot delivers a Messerschmitt Me 262A-1, the world’s first operational jet-powered fighter aircraft, to the Americans, the first to fall into Allied hands
– 1966 – The Soviet Union launches Luna 10 which later becomes the first space probe to enter orbit around the Moon
– 1970 – Explorer 1 re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere after 12 years in orbit
So that’s it! I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Jade Anna x