Hello everyone, today I have two blog posts going up so check out both if you have time!
I was nominated by the lovely Ann at loveenglishbyann to take part in The Dawn Dagger challenge!
1. Answer all questions.
2. Give ten questions for your nominees.
3. Tag 1 to 10 people.
1. What’s your the most embarrassing situation?
– When I was on a school trip to France in year 9 (13 years old), I went for a shower but forgot to bring my clothes with me. To get back to my room I had to walk past my teachers in nothing but a towel..
2. What’s your favourite song?
– I can’t choose just one so have three: How to Save a Life – The Fray, Immortals – Fall Out Boy, and The Scientist – Coldplay.
3. Africa or Asia?
4. What would you choose? Living in haunted house for a week or staying in a room full of big spiders for two days?
– Living in a haunted house for a week, there is no way I am staying in a room with big spiders.
5. Do you paint your nails? What’s your favourite colour of nail polish?
– Yes, when I have time. My favourite colour to paint them is black, grey or pink.
6. History or Science?
– History (though I am awful at both subjects).
7. What’s your favourite country which you have visited?
– I’ve only ever visited one country besides the UK (where I live) and that was France, so France I guess!
8. Banana or pineapple?
9. If you became a queen what activities (e.g. commission for putting something up) would you do?
– I would change the education system by providing more mental health awareness programmes in place along with therapists or people students could visit in school.
10. Lollipops or cookies?
1. Who inspires you the most?
2. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
3. What is the last TV show, book or movie that made you cry?
4. What is your lucky number?
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
6. What is your favourite quote?
7. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would you choose?
8. Are you a dreamer or a realist?
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
10. Who is your favourite author?
I’m nominating anyone who sees this post and would like to try it!
Thank you for reading!
Jade Anna x