Hello everyone! I was very lucky to be nominated by the lovely theverypunnyblog for the Blogger Recognition Award, thank you so much!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their profile
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created
Story behind my blog:
I have already made a post on why I started my blog which you can read here. But basically it was a useful platform for me to start writing on and sharing my ideas!
Two pieces of advice I give are:
- Don’t feel pressured to write what is “popular” or “currently trending”. Write what you want to write about, it will show in your posts when you write about your interests and passions and will engage your readers.
- A posting schedule is great, but if you’re struggling to continuously post on a regular schedule, then don’t feel you have to, you don’t want your health suffering. If you really want to stick to a schedule though I recommend writing up a load of spare blog posts and saving them as drafts for days when you haven’t had the time to write one.
Thank you again theverypunnyblog for nominating me!
Jade Anna x