Happy New Year everyone!
Here are my goals for this year, some are serious goals for me to work towards and others are more simple:
1. Find an exercise routine to stick to. When I work out I find it helps release overworked emotions to help me cope with my anxiety, so instead of doing a bit here and there, I’m going to find a weekly routine that works for my lifestyle.
- Language. One of my favourite subjects at school was languages but when I went to college I dropped it, so this year I would like to learn a new language and/or revise an old one.
- Juggle. I’d like to perfect juggling for some unexplained reason…
- Cook. Currently I can cook two dishes, which is obviously not great to live off!
- Themes tunes on the guitar. If you don’t know this by now I am a complete nerd so I want to learn a bunch of theme tunes on my guitar this year!
- Rubik’s cube. I received a rubik’s cube for Christmas and it is my goal to learn to complete it really quickly!
5. Make 2017 my most successful year yet! This is in terms of grades, my blog and overall life and happiness.
I hope you all have an amazing new year! Thank you for reading this post.
Jade Anna x