One week to go!!!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
– I’m pretty sure that a white Christmas has specific weather related “stuff” to do with right time, right place, blah blah blah. However I have experienced Christmas Day in the snow and it’s is honestly the best way to celebrate Christmas. Every year I hope that on Christmas Day I wake up to find a blanket of snow outside.
3. Where do you usually spend the holiday?
– At home of course! For me personally, it’s not Christmas if it’s not spent at home with my family!
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
– Do They Know Its Christmas? by Band Aid, Cold December Night by Michael Bublé and Fairytale of New York by The Pogues.
5. Do you open any Christmas presents on Christmas Eve?
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
– Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph!
7. What holiday traditions will you keep for your future family?
– My brother and I have always had a sack of presents from santa instead of a stocking which I love.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
This year fake. Sometimes it’s fake, sometimes its real. Personally I prefer fake Christmas trees because I’m allergic to real ones!
9. What if your favourite holiday food?
– Quality Street or Roses.
10. Giving gifts of receiving gifts?
– I’m not going to lie: both. As I’ve got older I definitly love giving gifts more than receiving them. However, I hate opening gifts in front of people and I hate giving a person their gift and watching them open it… I don’t like suspense or surprises at all.
11. What would be your dream place to celebrate Christmas?
– As I’ve said above, it’s not Christmas without family. But at some point I’d love to spend Christmas in both New York and London.
12. Wrapping presents – win or fail?
– Massive fail.
13. Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas?
– Merry Christmas!
14. Do you open gifts in the morning or afternoon?
– Both! We open “Santa’s” presents in the morning when we wake up, a main present mid-morning, then the others after lunch!
15. Favourite games to play at Christmas?
– Monopoly, Cluedo, Charades and Heads Up.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post! Have a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it!
Jade Anna x