Hello there! Today I’m sharing with you three super easy nail designs that are Halloween themed for you to try out this season.
Irrelevant fact no. 1 – I’ve never tasted candy corn.
- Paint your nails with a clear base coat.
- Then paint the entire nail white.
- Once it’s dry, paint a stripe 2/3 the way up the nail in orange.
- Finally, repeat this step for the last third of the nail with yellow and finish with a top coat.
This design reminds me of the Frankenstein scar, but also just monsters in general.
- Paint a layer of clear base coat.
- Just like a French manicure, paint the tips of your nails in a colour(s) of your choice.
- With black nail polish, paint a line across where the tip meets the main part of your nail. Then paint little lines vertical over the line and finish with a top coat.
Cats? Bats? Creepy monsters in the night?
- Paint a base coat of clear polish then black on top.
- With a dot tool, paint two white dots on each nail.
- Using a smaller dot tool, paint black dots on top of those white dots.
- Finish with a clear top coat.
Jade Anna x