I haven’t long re-read the Harry Potter series, then of course Harry Potter and the Cursed Child was released, and now my mum and I are re-watching the films. This weeks blog post is about the effects Harry Potter has had on (probably not only) me that could be classed as problems.
- Randomly singing, humming or whistling the Harry Potter theme tune.
- Wanting to re-read the series when I have a bookshelf full of unread books.
- Sorting people I know into their Hogwarts houses.
- Spending all my money on merchandise.
- OWLS and NEWTS vs GCSEs and A levels, I know which I would rather take.
- Forever wishing an owl could deliver my post.
- Taking my Hogwarts house more seriously than life itself.
- When I make a Harry Potter reference and none of the muggles around me understand.
- Knowing more about the rules of Quidditch than any “real” sport.
- Constantly interrupting people with random Harry Potter facts when it has nothing to do with the conversation.
Jade Anna x