This week on my blog I thought I would share 5 of my favourite authors. I have a lot of favourite books and I don’t think I could ever narrow that down into a list, however these 5 authors I’m going to share with you are ones that I have a large collection of their books and I always go back and re-read their books, it doesn’t matter how many times I’ve read them!
- J K Rowling. How could I not include the queen herself? I’d like to thank JKR for simultaneously ruining my life as well as making it 100000000000000000 times better! Of course I was going to include J K Rowling for being the creator of the best thing the world has ever known – Harry Potter.
- Next up is the gorgeous Giovanna Fletcher. I must admit the main reason I picked up her first novel (Billy and Me) was because she is Tom Fletcher’s wife (I love McFly!). However as soon as I began reading her book I fell in love with her writing and I now own every one of her books (up to date). I get really excited when she announces a new book and can’t wait for the release.
- I am pretty sure if you ask me whose books I own the most of, my answer would be Cecelia Ahern, the reason I’m only pretty sure is because I can’t be bothered to go and count my books! I love Cecelia Ahern’s writing style, she makes me laugh, cry, smile, fall in love with her characters, all the good things a book should make you feel. The first book I read by her was P.S I love you, and ever since I’ve been hooked on every other book she has released. (Only a small collection of her books in the photograph because there are too many for me to photograph and it requires effort to not only take them from my shelf but also put them back, *first world problems*.)
- If Cecelia Ahern is the author of my most owned collection of books, then Sophie Kinsella comes in at a close second. My favourite of her books is her Shopaholic series because those books always make me laugh, but I also love a lot of her one off books that aren’t part of a series. (Once again, only a small amount of her books photographed for the same reasons above.)
- Last but by no means least (even though this list is in order of my favourites) is John Green. John Green is one of the authors who inspired me to start reading again after a difficult period in high school. I thoroughly enjoy reading his books, even if TFIOS is the book I’ve cried the most over! I need to purchase his other books, they are on my to buy list!
Thank you for reading this blog post!
Jade Anna x