Hello! Since today is Easter Sunday, I have decided to do some baking. I have made some chocolate pancakes with mini eggs for an Easter twist. These pancakes taste delicious, you can eat them for breakfast or if you don’t like chocolate for breakfast then they make a great dessert.
- 225g self-raising flour
- 75g caster sugar
- 25g cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 25g melted butter
- 300ml milk
- 1 egg
- 50g mini eggs
- Milk chocolate
- Mini eggs
- Whisk together all of the dry ingredients and slowly add in the melted butter, milk and the egg.
- Crush your mini eggs and add them to the mix. Stir them in evenly.
- Add butter to your frying pan and heat on your cooler top.
- Drop tablespoons of your mixture into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully flip your pancake and cook for a 1-2 more minutes, then remove them from the heat.
- Serve your pancakes with melted chocolate and mini eggs.
Jade Anna x