This week I have made some chocolate crinkle cookies, if you’d like to find out how to make them, carry on reading!
These are really delicious and they are so rich and chocolaty, you definitely only need one!
- 4oz butter
- 8oz brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 6oz plain flour
- 3oz cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2oz icing sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4 and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Cream together the butter and the brown sugar until light and fluffy. Then mix in the eggs.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix together until a soft dough forms.
- Scoop out evenly sized balls of dough and roll each ball into the icing sugar until they are evenly coated.
- Press down the dough so it’s a little flatter then place into your tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the tops of the cookies are cracked. Transfer to a cooling wire for them to completely cool down.
- If you’d like to, sprinkle more icing sugar on the top or leave them as they are.
Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you enjoy making these!
Jade Anna x