I love books. That is no secret to those around me. I love them so much that I’ve decided I wish to become an author in the hopes one day a book of my own will be published. Anyway, the point is that books are always there, through the good times, bad times, the times of procrastination… I guess what I’m saying is that this blog post is a book appreciation post!
These are some of the reasons why I love books so much:
- Reading gives us a place to go when we have to stay where we are.
- Books are my escape from reality.
- It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone.
- While reading, all of your troubles fade away, the only things that exist are you and your book.
- You don’t have to wait for the commercials to finish to find out what happens next!
- There are so many books in the world, you’ll never run out of material to read.
- Reading has provided me with the ability to manoeuvre through crowds without having to look up!
- The smell of books.
- You can live countless adventures through pages and the imagination of others.
- Books make your mind sharper.
- Boys in books are always better.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy books and that’s kind of the same thing.
- Books are better than people.
- Book covers bring a whole new world of colour into your room.
- A bookstore or library are the greatest places on earth.
- Books make you think.
- Books are a form of magic.
The disadvantages of books are of course that I always mispronounce words because I read them differently to how they are said, you can get paper cuts and the book inevitably has to end at some point. But even these negatives have no effect on all the good things a books offers!
If you take anything away from this post then let it be to READ A BOOK, because you won’t regret it!
Thank you for reading this post!
Jade Anna x