I was re-reading some of Zoe’s older blog posts and came across one titled 10 Favourite Items In My Wardrobe which inspired me to write my own post on my favourite items!
From left to right;
- Topshop floral and lace top – I love this top because it can be easily worn as casual or formal, the back is tied in a criss-cross (shoelace?) pattern, it can be paired with jeans, trousers, leggings, etc.
- F+F (Tesco) orange dress – this dress is simple, has no extra details but it’s so lovely, it’s also a really beautiful shade of orange (which I don’t really think the camera picks up on).
- New Look burgundy and navy checked shirt – this is my go to shirt, I have a few but this is by far my favourite.
- New Look floral strap top – I love the shape of this, it has two layers to it, and the pattern is so pretty so are the pastel colours.
- Primark navy and white dress – the pattern on this is so beautiful, the white is embossed and it has a turtleneck collar.
From left to right;
- New Look blouse – this has a really beautiful pattern of birds and leaves, I love this for more special occasions or nights out.
- New Look floral blazer – this is three-quarter length sleeved and is made up of coral, pink and navy flowers which look really good together.
- Primark burgundy and black dress – this is kinda bo-ho, it’s full of detail with so many different patterns, it’s also a really lovely fitted shape.
- New Look mustard yellow jumper – for ages I really wanted a mustard yellow jumper, so last year when I found this one I had to get it, the colour is lovely and it’s made up of a honeycomb design.
- Primark navy, white and red shrug – I love the design of this, it’s simple but so beautiful, the shrug is slightly translucent and could be paired with either a plain white or even red top underneath.
It was difficult to choose my favourites as I have so many clothes, but I think I’ve chosen well! Thank you for reading my post!
Jade Anna x